- Savoir-faire Linux
From June 2012 to March 2016, I have produced the videos and managed the Youtube channel of my company, Savoir-faire Linux. I also edited the corporate blog SFL Free Libre and the social media channels.
- Montréal Python
On behalf of Savoir-faire Linux I captured during the same period of time the monthly conference of the Montréal Python developer group.
- OpenStack Montréal
I was also the eyes, memory, and one of the co-organizers of OpenStack Montréal
- From 2010 to 2014, I have been hired to webcast the conferences and award ceremonies of the annual congress of OIIQ. I uploaded and provides metadata the recordings of these webcasts on OIIQ’s officiel Vimeo channel.
- a11yQc and a11yMTL
I webcasted live Web accessibility conferences of a11yQC in 2012 and 2013, as well as a11yMTL de 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Intracom 2011
Captation and real time editing of the Intracom 2011 keynotes produced for Réseau ActionTI – Montréal.
- webcom live (2009-2011)
A collaborative report recorded during a 8-hour talk show webcasted live on Ustream from the webcom Montreal conference. This show was co-produced by Kindo Communication (2009-2011), AgentSolo.com, Philippe Martin (2009-2010), Le Lien MULTIMÉDIA, Direction informatique, Turbulent et NVI (2009).
- Confoo Report (March 2010 and 2011)
A collaborative report about Web technologies produced at the Confoo conference in partnership with Kindo Communication (2010/11), FooLab (2011), devLABmtl (2011) and INBOX International (2010)
- #WAQ Live (February 2011)
A collaborative report recorded live from Le Web à Québec conference in co-production with MA14, Ovologic, and with the support of Alliance numérique.
- Webcast of the annual General Assembly of the association W3Québec (view the full 1 hour 28 minutes archive on Ustream)
- webcom Live 2009 (Oct. 2009)
28 exclusive interviews about the latest Internet trends webcasted live in co-production with Le Lien MULTIMÉDIA and AgentSolo.com
- A special report for Association québécoise des technologies (AQT) (Sept. 2009)
Three video clips for three distinct communication purposes produced from a single event report.
- « Powerpoint Vidéo »-style Corporate Presentations (Aug. 2009)
A serie of short presentations by Xavier Aucompte (Web Escape Agents) with a transparent background, Flickr photos under Creative Commons licences and short texts à la Powerpoint.
- Grands Prix du journalisme indépendant (June 2009)
This AJIQ Gala Video Archive is made of 18 clips grouped in a playlist that can be embedded in a single player or separately.
- webcom (almost) Live 2009 Reloaded (May 2009)
- Nokia N95 Video Tests (Feb.-March 2009)
- Vision & Leadership Summit (January 2009)
- Business Video Playlists (2008-2009)
- RISQ 2008 Conference Website & Videos
- CLLAP 2008 Videos & Slides Archive
- Webcom Live 2008
- INTRUDERS.TV (2007-2008)
The Canadian edition of this Web 2.0 & IT international vlog has been shut off in early March 2009. I will re-publish some of the best interviews here.
- Videopresse Works (2007-2008)
- A technical tutorial produced for Opsens
- YULBUZZ.TV (2006-2007)
- First Shots (2006)
Pages : 1 2